Wow! What a great week. I have enjoyed getting to know each student. We spent the majority of last week learning our class rules and procedures and reviewing concepts from last year's learning. There are a few things I would like you to know going into our 2nd week.
1.) Our specials start this week. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday- PE WEAR TENNIS SHOES!
- Tuesday- library
- Wednesday- story time
- Thursday- art
2.) Monday folders will go home this week. Please review all papers inside. If they are on the keep side, keep them at home. If there are any papers such as tests that are on the return side please initial the top right corner and send them back to school. Monday folders are due back at school on Tuesday.
3.) It has been brought to my attention that I left out a math sheet (and tablet paper for 2nd grade). I will send these things home on Monday so that homework can be completed. If you have any questions regarding homework, please feel free to send me and email or call me. I will be glad to help!
Thank you for helping our kids have a great first week! I look foward to the rest of the year with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment